The work on technical standards is supported by the Banking Advisory Committee. The Committee, consists of representatives from the financial sector, FinTechs, consumer groups, energy and telecommunications representatives and software vendors. Its role has been guiding and providing feedback on the development of the technical standards, while rules and legislation are developed in parallel, specific to the banking sector.
Advisory Committee members include:
- Andrew Stevens, Chair of the Data Standards Body
- Andy White, Chief Operating Officer, Australian Payments Network
- Emma Gray, Chief Data Officer, ANZ
- Erin Turner, Director of Campaigns and Communications, Choice
- Jamie Twiss, Chief Data Officer, Westpac
- Kate Crous, General Manager Strategy and Operations, Digital, Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Lauren Solomon, Chief Executive Officer, Consumer Policy Research Centre
- Lisa Schutz, Managing Director, Verifier
- Mal Webster, Chief Risk Officer, Endeavour Mutual Bank
- Mark Perry, APAC Chief Technology Officer, Ping Identity
- Patrick Wright, Chief Technology and Operations Officer, NAB
- Ross Sharrott, Chief Technical Officer, Moneytree
- Stuart Stoyan, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, MoneyPlace
The Advisory Committee meets monthly, with locations varying between Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra. It works collaboratively and openly. Minutes from each Advisory Committee meeting are published below.
You can access a copy of the minutes here.