The work on technical standards is supported by an interim Advisory Committee. The Advisory Committee, spanning representatives from the financial sector, FinTechs, consumer groups, energy and telecommunications representatives and software vendors, has been appointed for a period of 12 months commencing in July 2018. Its role has been guiding and providing feedback on the development of the technical standards, while rules and legislation are developed in parallel.
The composition of the Advisory Committee will change as the Data Standards Body’s sector focus changes too. Initial appointments to the Advisory Committee have a focus on the banking sector, given this is the first sector within which the CDR will be implemented.
Advisory Committee members include:
- Andrew Stevens, Interim Chair of the Data Standards Body
- Andy White, Chief Operating Officer, Australian Payments Network
- Emma Gray, Chief Data Officer, ANZ
- Jamie Twiss, Chief Data Officer, Westpac
- John Stanton, Chief Executive Officer, Communications Alliance
- Kate Crous, General Manager Strategy and Operations, Digital, Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Lauren Solomon, Chief Executive Officer, Consumer Policy Research Centre
- Lisa Schutz, Managing Director, Verifier
- Luis Uguina Carrion, Chief Digital Officer, Macquarie Bank
- Mal Webster, Chief Risk Officer, Endeavour Mutual Bank
- Mark Perry, APAC Chief Technology Officer, Ping Identity
- Patrick Wright, Chief Technology and Operations Officer, NAB
- Ross Sharrott, Chief Technical Officer, Moneytree
- Stuart Stoyan, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, MoneyPlace
- Viveka Weiley, Head of New Things, CHOICE
The Advisory Committee meets monthly, with locations varying between Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra. It works collaboratively and openly. Minutes from each Advisory Committee meeting are published below.
Minutes of meetings
The Data Standards Body Advisory Committee holds a committee meeting each month.
The minutes are reviewed by committee members and feedback is incorporated into the published version. Minutes will be available after the review process.
You can access a copy of the minutes via the links below:
DSB Advisory Committee Minutes 190206